Oh my god. Mommy just left for 3days and I miss her badly. I cant cook at alll! !!!! How can I survive...? Omgg.. I only knw how to cook maggi and simple fried eggs. Even my dad disappointed....Well.. I knw im sucks. Arhhhhhh. Today came back frm school... no lunch on the table.. this mrg no more breakfast... and tonight I need to cook my own dinner...for dad as well.... but sad to say.. I dunno wat to cook.. I ...totally hv no idea.. most important .. I dunno how to cook even some simple soup. Ahhhhh. Mommy prepares all those things .. and she dun want me to help.. btw.. if she agrees I wont help too. Hahahaahaha too lazy. I tried, but ended up scolded by her. So..... better stay in the room.. study or sleep wat ever. Hahaahahha.
Tonight she is coming back. Woohoo. Tomorrow I hv breakfast jor lahhh.finally Back to normal. But my dad gave me money everyday! !!!!!! Hahaa so nice.
Everytime he ask me ... got money ahh
I say .. hmmm.. a littleeee bit.
Then he say ..heng ..take it.. and pass rm20 to me. Woohooooo! So.. total.. I got rm 50 for last weekend. Ahhahahahahahaa. $$$$$$$ hahahaha
I hope he wont tell mommy abt this. My mom will totally screw me up. She gave me rm100 this month. Hahahahahahah.
And daddy... jing si's cocoa only need rm7 .. thanks for ur rm20. Hahahahah I can save it for my spore trip end of the year...hahahahaha.
I lost rm10 today..fuck.
I have no idea where I lost it...most probably is when I took my handkerchief out... and it followed and dropped on the floor. Ahhhhhh
Rm10 can change at least 4sing dollar ..!!! Shittttt. Hope it can come back 2mr... hahahahahahaha.
Dont want bring money to skul jor. Fuck. Bring it LOSE it.. TT TT.
And my dad changed alot ... frm last time ... he start doing housework recently.. how sweet ahhh. Hahahaha. When I moping the floor in the living room.. he swept the floor at outside. And he even washed his own dishes and help me to jemur baju.. hahahah.last time he so 大男人主义.. now doing hsewk. Yeahhh main reason is his daughter is damn lazy. Hahahhaahahaha. He cant tahan jor. Hahahahahahhaahhahaah.
Thanks for menringankan beban saya. Hahaha. Love you♥♥♥♥♥♥ haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment