Actually .. what do you do when you online?
Im so boring when im online. Nothing To Do.
Just open facebook..watch some dramas thats it! Nothing Special!
The online life is so boring.
But when i reading or studying in the school..I hope i can go back my own sweet home to online!?!
Like got many things to do.But when i online ...nothing to do...when i ofline...I suddenly Thought something ...then open the computer back!.... Yea...IM MAD.
Thats ME...
THE END FOR THE POST TITLED ACTUALLY.:)
After i watched SMURF..
I learnt something.
Add the word 'SMURF' in your sentence.
I SMURF YOU!!!
It might be LOVE or Like or HATE or FU*K
XDD
U really SMURFFFF..
It might be CRAZY ? MAD? ANNOYING? or other meanings more.
So,what is the purpose i write about this?
I DON'T KNOW.
I REALLLYYYY SMURFFFFFFF.
I WANT TO GO SUNWAY LAGOON DURING HOLIDAYS!!! PLS BRING ME THERE.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment