Feb 6, 2014

Simple cny.

Like last year.. I went to aunt's hse and celebrate first day of cny.they kept asking me how was my form 6 is it ok... My ans is always.. Ok loh... Ok loh.. Not bad lohh.
And one of my relative said.. U 3.6 dont even think of doctor. U wont get it.
Ok fuck, how u knw i will get 3.6?? Cant i get 3.95 ???? Walao eh.. I dontfeel like talking to her after that.dont look down on me .  I can do better than ur son.


This year full of gathering. 5k 6h and 6a5
5k gathering was a bit boring. Cause they were busy gambling there.. I dont have anything to do.. Cause i dunno how to play poker,. Hmm i mean forgot how to play ady. So.. I watched tv...and watched tv.. 

Night i went to jinnie's hse. 
She told us got lengzais coming
But at last
When i saw her lying on the chair......
Ok... Fine. Kena tipu agn
Hahhaha
 
The guys ffk and she fall sick.
Fall sick on her birthday. How sad it is.
She dun hv mood to play poker with us and just sleep.
Lol
Special birthday party for me. Hahahhahh

The next day a5 bai nian,
The story comes.

Whenever i saw someone i knw in a mall or any places except school, 
The first thing come to my mind is... Hide hide hide.dont let them see u. 
And im regret that i hv this kind of mind,

That day we went khoo's hse. They re playing poker on the floor and i was like nothing to do agn. I watched tv agn.
And his mom sitting beside me.. And we start chit chatting. 

At night .. I went jusco withh bff. And saw his mom and dad at old town there.

And i was going to hide.
My mind was like... Shit hide hide hide its auntie, hide faster dun let her see me...
 
And tiong and yen saw auntie and even say hi to them... I was like fucccccccck. Why am i going to hide... When there are no place to hide lol
I turn around and say hi auntieee with very awkward smile. Hahha


Then all of them scold me. Hahahha because im no manners.

Ya. I admit it..
I just dunno why... 
Ok maybe im shy hahahhahahahhaha

Ya im shy



Hahhahaha
Then the next day i watched hello babies. 
Nice movie . Very funny.

Ok thats end of my cny holidays, 
Hahahahaha going to do maths now. Bionggg

No comments:

Post a Comment