May 10, 2013

Gonna start a brand new life.

Im a paulian now..im a lower 6 former now. 
huh. i need to improve my english. Thats why i type in english. 

8th of may we went st paul to register. the teacher is so fierce and im very dulan her. lol
and st paul has many rules and totally torturing me. 
i shouldnt come here. TT TT...
All of us suffer here......TT TT

I really hope i can enjoy myself in st paul... really..
im dint expect too much to get matrikulasi. The chance for me ... is very ..tiny..<--hard describe.="" div="" to="">

Before that i think 4flat is easy... i need to work hard that is.
but now... its different. to get 4.0 means u have to get 90 marks above. SHIT!!!!
I cant even get 90 marks in any of my spm subjects.
I really regret . why i din do my best in spm? why i get this sucks result in spm?

I knew i cant turn back. i cant make a u-turn. Maybe this is my destiny. The god tell me to study form 6....
the god want me to study form 6.....TT TT

im so upset ....felt so helpless when i knew all of them get matrikulasi ...and even a 5a boy can get it. i couldnt... I did my best in koko...i joined everything i can ..i even go for kawad. but now... all turns to zero. i have to start all over again. If i knew i will go for form 6.. i dun think i need to work so hard during form 5.

Ppl might think my results was excellent but for me... its nothing. This kind of result cant help me at all. i still have to go for form 6. I still have to wear uniform go to school early in the morning.. obey the rules.... and much much more. 

WHAT CAN I DO NOW? 

If i worked harder during form 5... get more a+ in spm... maybe theres a miracle?

I knew.. now isnt the time for blaming myself not working harder last year. All i need to do is study.. My aim is 4FLAT. Try my best to get 4 Flat. Maybe you will laugh on me. i knw 4 flat isnt easy... Thats why i need to work harder harder and harder.
Dont care anything... just study. TT TT


Maybe i will mad one day ..hehe

Now i only realise... those 6formers dont even have time to play fb... to surf the internet.
Its so rush. We start teaching next friday ... and 11th of nov.. we will face our first sem examinations.
We are lack of time. 

Have to study soon. Now is my honeymoon time. 


so stress.. 





Yesterday.. the teacher want us to fill the forms ..about our biodata.
when i saw cita-cita.... i wrote DOCTOR. when my fren saw... WOW!! WANT TO BE A DOCTOR ARH???
she said it so loud.. i think many ppl could hear it. I felt so shamful...== dunno why XD 
Want to be a doctor is not shamful at all ... but u need to get 4.0 every subs is hard. I dont knw i can do it anot.. i scare later ppl laugh at me ..because i couldnt get 4.0...

but later when i think back... i should say thank you to sj. because of u .. many ppl knw i wanna be a doctor ....so.. i cant lazy to study... i have to prove myself...i can do it...

I CAN DO IT. I CAN I CAN I CAN...!!!!!!!!!!! GAMBATEH!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment