May 16, 2013

LALALALALA =)

UMMMM.... im still alive ...
I missed Bukit Mewah so much after i left SBM. Found that Sbm is much much much better than SPI.
Maybe i ady use to it. Thats why i love it. 

I just don't like the school rules. Too strict.

We cant choose our teachers but we can pray hard. haha
Hope to get vsam class... then i no need to go for tuition.
I don't like tuition life anymore. Maybe i should save time for doing revision.

5 hours a day.. AT LEAST.
if not we counldn't get good results.

Everyone tried so hard but no one get 4.0 this year.
STPM is so hard, but i knew i dont have any U-TURNS.
Therefore i need to work hard too.


lazyness please stay far far away from me.. i need to be hardworking from now onwards.




BIOLOGY ... seems hard to me. But i have to try and do my best.


and ya.. i have to improve my english. Damn. I cant stand with broken english.



dunno what to write... SIGH....==

No comments:

Post a Comment