come n see...~
steph i know ur laptop cant see chinese...
so i type eng..~
see i so nice..~haha...
[actually...this post is all in english..]
when u see...dun think is copy and paste...!!!
if not i will kill u...i type aendiri da...~!
so...START NOW..!!
ok...now u will see 2 rows of sentence...
first sentence is wat u all speak...
second is the correct one..!
this i random choose de..only some funny..i type n post...~
1)Agak-agak how much to repair this car?
What is he aproximate cost of repairing the car?
2)I also can swim lah..
I can also swim...
3)Got bonus already.Belanja all f us lah.
You hv receive your bonus.How about giving all of us a treat?
4)He is very blur one. Simple thing also cannot do.
He is very slow to understand.He cant even follow simple istruction.
haha..next sentence really make me laugh very lod...my god..
5)Cincailah..You only pay me rm2 for the tee shirt.
Lets not haggle over the price anymore.You can hv the tee for rm2.
6)The fellow is very garang.
that man is very aggressive.
7)Sorry la.This driver is a lembu.I told him not to gostan the car but he not listen to me.
Im sorry .This man is learning to drove.I told him not to reverse the car bt he did it anyway.
8)Plsjaga my anak. He is sleeping.I must cook rice.
Pls take care of my son who is asleep.I have to prepare lunch.
9)Don kacau me.I hantam u then u know.
Pls don disturb me.I'll give u a thrashing if u do.
10)You are a big kay poh.
You are a big busybody.
11)Wah this type of durian very laku one. Everyday also no more.
Wow! This vaiety of durian is very popular.All the fruits are sold out everyday.
12)What u wan to makan today?
wHAT would u like to eat today?
13)Want to go to the mamak stall or to ta pau something?
Well,shall we or go to Kassim's stall or buy some packed food?
14)You cannot cut the line!You must follow..
You canno jump the queue!must wait 4 ur turn.
haha..~quite funny..
last time the post was wrote when angry...
now..dun angry..after see this post must smile abit..[although some is not very funny..]
actually this is taken from a book which teaching malaysians to speak proper eng ...
i saw the grammar gt write this...i read n think is quite funny..so type myself npost it..to shallwith u all...~when we gt good things ...must share share ma...~
hope u enjoy reding this too....
Now...huixin is at kampar..
2morow is going to leave...
walau..
today gt two ppl ask me wan to bac sin hua anot..~!!
omg..
I DUN WAN BAC TO MY PRIMARY SKUL..!!
really dun wan...
last time ..he scold us..
i dy make keputuasan..i won go bac again..
half tme also dun wan..
i not cruel...im not that the student who dun appreciate the teachers
NO..!im not...
cause the first time i go...
we hv been scolded...so that is my LAST TIME..
frens..listen..
if not any important or soething special happen in the skul or held in the skul...
i wun g bac.. forever...
!!!bad ppl again...
when i can dun wan to be bad ppl?????
who can tell me??
TELL ME..TELL ME..TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL TELL ME...~
haha...~
dun say me sot...
cause i dy sot...haha..
if a person is sot...she/he doesnt like ppl say her sot..~NORMAL wat..~~haha...
omg really sot now....!!
GO TO SLEEP FIRST...
IFNOT MAMA WILL KILL WHOIS SOT HERE...!
No comments:
Post a Comment