omg..~~
this few days...i really very lazy to update my blog..very very lazy....although the exam is coming soon...after 6 days..[i think so ]...but i still on...~haha..~anyway...i really lazy to type so many words..not like dahulu...omg the post all long long de..~when i see back i also pengsan ...~~i really dunno how i do it last time...~~
oh ya ...~~
hapi deepavali to all indians..or people who celebrate this festival....
come back...~~
after tuition....baba fetch me ...when going bac home ....at a corner..when baba wan turn...a car knock down a motorcycle...[i dunno whether is the motor langgar de car..or terbalik...]walau ...the motorcyclist fastar stand up and shake hand with the two guys in the car...~i so scare that ..the two feler is rude people ...and when they come out from the car...will start scolding ..rude words...or juz show their middle fingger...
but..wat i think is ...totally wrong....wrong..wrong ...wrong...
they din do anything...and din say anythhing...~the motorcyclist shake hand with them ....after that i dunno liao...
cause we go liao lo...
in the car..i juz think...how can the three indian feler hv accident before deepavali...
anyway...juz be careful when driving or ...juz be careful when doing anything.....
wow...few days ago ...i saw the pic of ss501bout the rebirth album....
first time i see....wat i think that time is...omg wow...kyu jong so handsome ..the shirt so low...~~
but after i see many times....omg..thats not kyu jong is the leader hyun joong....omg..~how can i make such silly mistake...~im so sry to my lovely kyujong...~~so sry... when i see kyu jong pic..omg..the hair..~!
here is my place..my heaven...so i can say anything..~
i say it truthfully ...kyujong hair ...his style ..really ugly..im so not shuang the makeup punya people...the make make hair punya people...make my kyujong until like that..~omg...~i really dun like really dun like....
kyu jong a ....~i so sry about complaning ur hair style ...but i really not.shuang...bt i cant say it loud...everyone say the pic..n say ..wow ..so handsome...very nice pic...wat can i say ...i wan to za them..?and say no...no ..the pic is so so so so ugly...NO..i cant do like that...~i know the album name is REBIRTH...bt the change ..i cant juz..cant ...接受。。anyway...i luv u guys ....
i know i hv to receive it..~
this i write for fun...and not meantion anyone..so dun think the person is u ...and dun think so much...
i dy say it out loud..not meantioning anyone...it is not very sensitive ..~
FREINDS...
wat is friends...???
frenz are a gang aof people who hang out with u always?
always talk to u...?
nonono...thats not call friens..they juz a pass by and say hi..~
so...wat is frenz...??
a true friend is always make u happy when u are sad....
always take care of u ...
they won say any bad things behind u ...
I dun think im a true frenz but i try to do so..~
i will try my best to be a true frens ..
i try not to say anything when someone is not with me...
wat i will ans is ...dunno..
like that to cover wat i wan to say in my mind..~i know i wan to say many many things..in my brain ..come out many things...but i cant say it out loud...so juz keep it...~
i juz think that ..someone say I LOVE U ..CAN U BE MY GF wat will u reply..?
wat are u saying about..?
are u joking..?
dun play la...!
let me think of it...
or choose not to reply...?
for me ...No means No...
i dun like choose not to reply but act like very angry..~
omg..!wat u think u are..?
a princess...?
or a very rich people..??
anyway ..jump to boy...
i lagi HATE the boy...
although i not very knoe him....but i hate him...ya .. is HATE..~!!!
wat can describe him is..
he is the person who after crossing the bridge then broke the brigde
in chinese la..~
before..he knoe the girl well....he juz like a dog...wat also can do...
wat we need to do is...tell him about the girl story..~so something bout the girl..like wat the girl do today..or...juz..something like that..~after he know her well and hv her phone no...
he totally forget we help him before...
I TELL U LEE KOCK FUNG...I SAY IT OUT LOUD IN MY BLOG...I MEANTION UR NAME TOO...
CAUSE I DUN CARE...I REALLY NOT SHUANG LIAO...I KEEP IN MY HEART ..SO LONG...AND NOW..I CHOOSE TO SAY IT OUT LOUD ... AND TELL EVERYONE WAT U DID...!
he pretent like a dog ..when we need us...
and now..he juz forget hu help him ...who give him the girl hp..who help him to tell the girl u like her...
that day...is the girl sendiri and steph play u ...but at the middle ..u know the msg is steph type de...
steph type then how???
wat she type is wat the girl say...
i juz boring..n juz wan to play for awhile...
then i tell steph..type..NO..IM HUIXIN..~
then u reply...I VERY HATE U AND STEPH ..then i dunno wat he rite dy...
OMG...I JUZ SAY THE 3 WORDS ..i din play anythhing...~
that time i menyesal i send that msg
but now I FEEL SO HAPI CAUSE I SEND NO ..IM HUIXIN..THAT MSG...
CAUSE LET ME KNOE WAT THINGS U ARE....
I JUZ SAY IT OUT LOUD...
U ARE BULL SHIT..!
KNOW WAT IS BULL SHIT..??
DUNNO THEN GO BAC TO KINDERGARDEN ...
i dun think im rude now....
bull shit...~! i know ..IN UR WORLD...
only that girl are gud..
we are bad people...
ya ...we are bad people...SO NOW..I WAN TO SHOW U HOW BAD WE ARE..~!!
we help u so much u din 感恩..n u say hate...
we not say that u need to thx us so much....but at lease dun forget that we help u before...
BUT NOW...I DUN WAN U TO THX US ..~DUN REMEMBER WE HELP U BEFORE...
THATS NO NEED...
NO NEED DY..
U are a dog..a dog which only will smile or shake ur tail to the girl..~
that kind of dog is useful right?!
u BARK AT THE PERSON WHO HELP U ...
then u are BULL SHIT....
i din say that u hv to ...u must ..thx us...
but at lease ...aaaa...i dun say dy..after i scold many bad words...
I REALLY HOPE THAT THE BULL SHIT CAN COME N SEE MY BLOG...SEE HOW HE TREAT WHO HELP HIM BEFORE...
I SAY DY...I CAN RITE ON MY BLOG ...AND MEANTION THE NAME TOO...MEANS THAT I DUN SCARE...CAUSE THATS THE TRUTH...
WHY WE NEED TO SCARE ABOUT THE TRUTH?
AND THIS IS MY BLOG...
I CAN SAY I M A WRITER...I M WRITING A STORY..! RIGHT?!
I DID SAY THAT I DUN WAN MENTION THE NAME BEFORE...BUT AT LAST I MEANTION DY...
CAUSE I CANT TAHAN...
I WAN TO TELL THE WORLD...
THATS NOT FAIR TO ALL THOSE GUD PPL..~
No comments:
Post a Comment