Well.... I deleted the post i posted yesterday. It is too negative to me XD. From nowonwards, I want to be cheerful person always. Just like my super Idol---Yang Yo Seob. Maybe I can be more ego like him haha.
LOL..
Long time din;t use english blogging.Thats a reason behind it.
That is ---------
My ENGLISH ...IS BROKEN ENGLISH.
Well....
i don;t want to show how broken my english is...
So, i typed in chinese.
My Chinese very bad too...
but at least.. don;t have GRAMMAR mistakes.
PRESENT TENSE....PAST TENSE... PAST CONTINUOS..
OMG..
thats confusing.
ARGGGGG....
when i typed in english...
i cant remember what i want to type actually...
i need to think very hard for the words...
i need to translate..
im LAZY.
Now ,
i want to challenge myself..
haha.
I want to type in english and learn from my mistakes.
EVERYONE LEARN FROM MISTAKES,RIGHT?
I really hope it can last for long time...
IM
LAZY....
But i can sure... next post i will use back chinese again. Because now i ady want to use back CHINESE....ARGGGGGG......
HUIXIN FIGHTING...LOL
TOMORROW!!!!! TOMORROW!!!!!!
WHAT HAPPEN????
OMG OMG...
IS UNITED CUBE DAY! (WEEEEE....)
tomorrow is a special day for B2UTIES 4NIAS GNIS..
It might be a special day for APINK'S FANS.
because APINK will be the special guests.
I waited for so longggg...
When all my favourite GROUPS & ARTISTS perform together....OMG... I CANT IMAGINEEEE....(WEEEEEEEE.................)
AND what i aspect to see or listen is......YOSEOBIE AND GAYOON-SSI SANG TOGETHER....(WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........................) IM MAD NOW.... cause i love they sang together,dance together! Its AMAZING! They are the BEST pair for me...HEHE. Although i love YoSeobie and don;t like other artists{girl i mean } go near him.. but EXCEPT GAYOON-SSI. for no reasons. HEHE. Im WEIRD right?! ..
When GAYOON-SSI and my dear Seobie ;s sound mix together...that's really amazing....I cant describe it... JUST AMAZING AND PERFECT!!!!!
100% FOR THEM.
MY MAIN VOCALSSS... TOMORROW IS UR DAY....FIGHTING!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment