Aug 19, 2011

TT TT

情绪化的我又来了。

在學校裏 很開心
但是放學 竟然有種憤怒湧上心頭。

很奇怪...
就是很生氣
莫名的生氣。


好奇怪的我。




可是 當我跟COCO講話的時候
我的心情又會好回。


LOL!!!!!!!





Hmmmm....I still got many subjects havent finish studying.
I finshed here some ...there some.... lol..
all half half  not even one is finished.

When i am studying PHYSICS  im thinking of CHEMISTRY. OH GOSH!!! I havent study my chemistry...then i go and find chemistry's books.  When i am reading Chemistry...i felt boring ..then go back PHYSICS.  HAHA....   at last physics some read...chemistry ...some questions tried.
By the way...i havent touch BIO books yet.... I don't have time dy!
ALL FACTS.... omg....My brain have to divide into how many parts to remember all these facts?
BIO still got essay.....OMG... i  really scared now.
But what can i do? i havent finished studying PHYSICS CHEMISTRY N SEJARAH.
moral i havent hafal the nilai-s, chinese i havent hafal the 名句, ADDITION MATHS I HAVENT PRACTICE CHAPTER 6. All havent finish yet.

THIS MONTHLY TEST....
I WILL DIE.


PRAY FOR ME.

but at least my parents saw me studying so hard ...lol...maybe they wont angry with my results? MAYBE NIA......LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment