SPM is around the corner.
Trial.... 1months and few days more.
So,what am i waiting for?
I still cant concentrate on study....
I really hate myself sometimes.
Everyone has their dream... they planned for their future...
but for me? Hmmm... let me see the result 1st...
What can i do now???
Im not complaining that my family is poor. Maybe i should appreciate that im from a ordinary or poor family.
Thats why i need to work hard for it.
Will my dream come true one day?
i dont like those ppl despise our family.
'we are poor.. but our grandchildren can do well in studies.'
this sentence said by aunt.
and made me feel that.. i really have to score well in examinations.
Yes, we are poor.... Whats the problem??
i tell myself .. i have to prove that poor ppl can study well. Dont look down on them.
We are just poor now. We will be rich one day.
My mom told me before... she buy those things to me.. just because she doesnt want anyone look down on us.
I should do something for her and my dad.
They let us study..attend tuition classes..buy books.
maybe score well in examinations is the best way to reciprocate them...
Actually i want to be a well-known person... and let them proud of us.
but would it be success? Good question.
Work hard from now onwards.
I have to...i need to.. and i should.
Dont care other;s comment...
be myself is most important.
I can success if i really work hard...
TEE HUI XIN FIGHTING!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment