SIGH..... I Just cry cry and cry after i knew the news.
Taniah.....==+
I just wondering, why am i so lucky? why all of them din kena, i kena??
All those negative thinking coming out from my mind.
and evening, i thinked im cool down enough to face this suprise....but
when my sis gave me a call... i totally cried out.. my sound changed. i think she knew it. and call me to sleep...
Family always the best.
Mood swings.... become more serious now.
these few days i think i mature enough to face any problem, but........it was just what i think actually.
i have to learn many things before i go to study in university.
And maybe this is the best time for me to get mature.
independent. I hope i will.
let it be an unforgetable memories in my life just like xueji.
the moment i just cant forget all the time.
YEA.. CYY is correct....
i do everything follow my mood.
This is what i wanna change.
hope i will successss!!
God, u dint bless me this time, nvm.
But plss bless me to get good good good results in SPM!!!! Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment