May 25, 2013

Recently...

Nothing special..
when the class started, i found that our class was so boring. DAMN boring.
I don't knw why.. none of them come and know us. Maybe we look like a lion or tiger...
Maybe they dont have any interest on us. (Included girls.) I mean... i dint expect guys ... cause.. ehem ehem.==

When Pck talked about her class, i was like so envy... I really dont like ppl who like to show off his knowledge. Maybe teachers like those students, but i don't. I just wait for him to make mistakes and i can laugh at him. I knew, thats not the correct attitude. People dont like others to laugh at him.
He will become less confidence.

Back to PCK'S class again. As mention earlier, her class got lengzai but our class dont have. Besides that, they have very very very super super good bio teacher and chm teacher as well. Our bio teacher... not to say she dunno how to teach, but she just on the projector, and read out all the words ...makes me feel sleepy.Although i din't fell asleep during her class. And ya, PCK's classmates are quite nice, friendly ,and funny. They really enjoy themselves in the class.

Well, i can't do anything to my class. What to do? I have to stay there for 1and a half year. Thats my classmates...

Sometimes,im quite upset with it. But we have to be positive thinking. Actually, Pn surni is quite nice. If you CONCERNTRATE enough... you wont be sleepy. My classmates just introvert. YAYA. They scared of strangers. ==

Sometimes, im thinking to go and introduce myself and talk to them..chat with them, but at last failed.

I wonder how long our class have to take to know each other.


And ya! whenever we meet up PCK.. we will force her to talk about what had happen on that day. XDDD
the most important, what did he do? what did he say? XD

Now, i knw he love to ask stupid questions. Pretend like he dont knw. ==
and he is quite friend with our class monitor who i doesnt like.

And i know .. many girls like him cause he is such a funny guy.

Mygod. Its totally different from his appearance. His first impression was a guy who obey the rules, love to study... can study very very well, doesnt like to talk much.
But, he love to talk, laugh, at reality.

==

MADEEEE!!!! I like cool cool guy la.


Lew said my kao zai techniques improve a lot jor. lol..

YUN WONG AHHH!!! I dint do anything . I just stalk him hahahhahahaa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I received a bad news that, people who get matriks are those 7A+ and above students..
After malai said that i was so depress. I cant even get 5 A+ what a loser.

That means i need to stay for form 6... i cant escape, I DONT HAVE ANY OTHER WAYS.

I wanted to leave F6 when i stepped in the school
I wanted to leave F6 when i knew the school rules
I wanted to leave F6 when i knew my class
I wanted to leave F6 wheni met my classmates.
I wanted to leave F6 when i knew my teachers

arrrrrhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!
SHIT!!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GOD,PLS LET ME LEAVE THERE PLS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment