Ok... im quite worry now. What if.. he searched my blog.. he read those posts?
He is a great stalker.
Anywhere, it just crush. means nothing. chill!
Hmmm.. now im having holidays like those primary and secondary kids.
before holidays, i planned well, i will study in this two weeks of holidays. During holidays, im too lazy and... ya addicted to social apps. and ... Criminal Minds. a drama. I hope watching US drama can improve my english. But, obviously .. nope. There is chinese subtitles down there.. I tried so hard not to look not to read the chinese sub, and .. i failed.
I tried to listen only.. but i cant catch what are they talking about,, its too fast especially Spancers Reid.
I love this guy.. he is brilliant but.. he just speak too fast.
And im sure, i;ll regret what i have done in holidays.
Oh shit, i havent done my essay. HOLY SHIT!!!==
Till now, i enjoy my life... i enjoy going tuition cause the teachers are funny.. but they gave me stress.
I'll study the topics before they teach.. Im so scare that i cant catch up.
Well, i love chemistry so much during f5 cause it is a easy sub. But now, its totally different. The notes in textbook looks easy but the questions... were super hard.
Looks like i need too put more effort in chemistry.
And ya, most of them struggling in mathematics. I dont have that problem.. cause.. my teacher ffk us..
she said she will be in the class last thurs but she dint turn up, and my mathematics reference book too,
So ... i dont knw about mathematics.. i dont even have the book to do exercises, Thats why i dont knw how hard mathematics is. And im sure that , i;ll be mad when i meet dear mathematics.
Nothing special happened in this holidays
now just pray hard to get matriks.
Although i knew the chance to get is very small...
hmmm.. but i just can pray.
Actually... if i kena matriks, i'll totally miss my f6 life. Although i complained a lot, but i still enjoy it.
You knw.. hmm.. meeting those handsome guys.
same tuition with them...
but if i din't kena matriks.... i'll very be upset. din get matriks means..... i probably cant become a doctor anymore. even a pharmacist.
Mr. Malai told us, even u get 4.0 in stpm ... although stpm is harder than matriks... but the places will offer those matriks 4.0 first.
Its not fair right?
Actually i planned, if i din get government universities... then i'll go for aimst. the cheapest ..
but i wasted 2years time studying f6...TT TT at least i saved some money for my parents maybe.
ARRRHHH.. I DONT WANT ALL THESE. I DONT WANT TO USE THEIR MONEY.
PLS LET ME GET MATRIKS....TT TT
*nothing special right? XD
No comments:
Post a Comment