I hope eshvin still in korea. I wanna ask him to help me to buy the album and sign for me.
ohhmygod. I cant imagine i get yoseob's sign. AHHHHH!!!
11.28pm he came back ady. NOOOOOOOOO TT TT
Dady carry yoseobie!!!!!
ok. i think im abit rude just now ...Sorry.
But i think im saying the truth.
im not telling you that bio is very hard. i just told yen that i cant finish my bio.
Im not saying that bio is the hardest sub in the world.
why are you comparing?
im not saying physics is easy.
I dont know why are you comparing.
you say bio only need to hafal and physics need to calculate.
so??? physics harder???
cannot compare lah deh.
u can squeeze whole bio book in ur brain then you re genius. You think hafal very easy ah? You need to understand the term 1st ma. SIAOOOO==
you study physics till siao so how? you chose it.
Last time you say bio very hard and you wanna take physics ... now? say bio easy. fuck lah
then you take chm enough la sien.
Damn. I wanna told pei. but nvm la. forget about it.
hahhahaa. korean b2uty did it right?? hahaha yong jun hyung,see!!! all b2uties think that u can kiss well.
I think Yoseob can kiss well too. hahahhaa hamsap kia
im so giam siap... i dont think i will buy more than 1.
Now i knw why those album can sell so well in korea.
Mygod.
Korean b2uty is so ... korlian. if im a korean i will surely bankrap.
AHHHHH.
my god. his palm is so big!!!!
干脆把衣服脱了吧。





Hey, I took both subjects and seriously, Physics is tougher than Biology. Yet, it depends on individual actually. Some people might say Biology is harder. Basically it's harder to score in Physics in pre-u level. Because the knowledge about Physics that we've learnt in high school is just touch and go. Again, it depends on individual. Biology is quite a boring subject while Physics needs more critical thinking skills. So yeah, just ignore your friend who said so. Who cares actually. No matter how hard the subject is, the people will only look at your results and say yeah, you're good/bad in this subject. That's all of it about. Ngeh. Good luck girl.
ReplyDeletehahaha. yeap! just dont like they keep on complaining and comparing.
ReplyDelete