Jul 19, 2013

TT TT.

I cant solve matrices. I did the same question for 4 times. And at last I cant get the ans. What the hell is that...shit.
I told myself.. u will get the answer soon..  but ..arh it isnt working at all. Fuck.

Ok. Try until success . Have to solve it tonight... @@

And ya. Do you think a girl scolding fuck is very rude...???
Hmmm.
I dont really think so.hahahah becaus3 im the one who scolding bad words.
Hahhahaha. I think doesnt matter geh ... arhh . Dunno lah.
She told me that her friend say zadao is rude word. Omg. Im totally speechless.
Then my fuck consider as.... super rude.  ???!!  She havent chat with me. Later she'll get heartattack. Better dont. Hahahha. My image will be ruined. yahhahahahahha.

Nowadays many girls scolding fuck ma.. my twitter friends all type fuck geh.   Hahahaha.

And then.... im thinking to dye my hair... hmm. Like black then bottom is blue colour.. something like that. Or blonde. Hahaahahaha. Must try xia.. or highlight.....hmmm..  hahahahaha

In her world ... maybe I should same class with yhose gangsters hahaha. Too bad...

Dont care so much .. just be myself. Hahaha

Continue doing maths. @@ god bless me

No comments:

Post a Comment