TOO STRESS RECENTLY.
first time do maths till 3am. == but i love it, hahahahah siao lang.
i think next week i have to do maths till 2am . EVERYDAY. MUST. haha cause maths is really hard. not kaiwanxiao.
Yesterday headache like hell.cant even finish my maths homework. ==
and today not going to study. follow my parents to watch movie. HAHAHA. dunno what movie they'll watch but nnm thats not the main purpose i follow them.... I can eat popcorn ady!!!! yeahhh!!!! I LOVE POPCORN!!!!!!
I have to study hard next week. ahhahaha
I very scare i cant finish revising all sub.
now im revising pa.. still have chm and bio ...
oh shit.
By next week i should finish all sub and next next week is time for recall ....
Try my best lah. then can enjoy my holidays jorrr!!!
and always believe that PRACTICE MAKE PERFECT.
ahahhahahahahaha.
LAST TIME, i cant get the ans for matrices. i re-do and re-do but cant get ans at last. then jiayi they all laugh at me, cause they can solve it.
Now, they have to ask me for solution wahahhahahahhhahahaha
Thanks for laughing at me last time. motivate me do maths till midnight. XD Kamshahamnida.
BEAST IS COMING BACK!!!!!! WOW.
No comments:
Post a Comment