Ok... my aunt promised me to buy ipad for me id I get 10as in spm. After I bought my phone.. I dont think I need ipad anymore. Hahhahhaha.for me thy have the same content just different brand. Lol. Then my mom suggested to buy laptop. Kk. That time we thought can get matriks. But at last I dint get .. and I think laptop is useless too. I have my own small laptop although I dont like it because sibeh lag.... and I have a desktop so no need to buy laptop....
Then I seems like no need everything... lol. Branded bag.. I scare kena dah kip.hahahahhahahaaha.
Then uncle say wanna go taiwan hahahhahaah. yessssshhh
Aunt bring me to taiwan next year. Woohooo. But there is a problem now. I hope din kena exam time. If not.. everything is gone.....@@
I hope they keep their promise lah ha.
And jiejie ... motivates me by sponsor me hk trip I I get 4 flat. <-----obviously I cant go.. lol. U thk 4 flat so easy to get ah.. XDDD siao...
But anyway thanks for ur motivation. But can I change hk to kr ...??? Hahaha.. although kr dunhv disneyland but got many artists and concerts. @@
Conclusion 得寸进尺。 hahahahahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment