Ok. I think I use the wrong study method. Why I use 2hrs to study 2 pages and can forget everything in the next day? ??? Shit..... and i cant study in my hse ...see.. now im blogging instead of studying... @@ 意志力不够强。 I knew it .. and I try to find out some ways to make me study. I go library ... jingsi... and tuition.
I have to go many tuition to force myself study. I knw I wont study in hse so... better go for tuition .. at least gain some knowledge. Hahahah. And I enjoy tuition. Cause those teachers are so funny everytime make jokes lol. Mr khoo.. hahaha he is quite funny..and his ridiculous exp for past year questions 豆腐花 和豆水 hahahaa. He always talk with us in chinese.... 很有亲切感。 hahaha.
And mrs khoo... hahaha her stories and jokes really make me laugh like hell. Hahaahhaaha. Behtahan. Both of them are so funny.. their children mestilah very hangfuk. Hahahahh.
Then mr gopal... ermm. Quite good. He knws alot....!!!!! Although his hse.. got weird odour hahahahaha then mr loo.. when he say Cantonese I will become very blur... @@ I dont understand lah.
I should go maths tuition ...@@ I cant do maths. Sien.
I dont knw what suit me more...
Go library. ? Too noisy I hate that place. But its the only place I can stay for whole day... frm 9am to 5pm ... hmmm....
I can still rmb .. many ppl dont hv place to sit during pmr .. then they sit at the toilet there.. when I go toilet.. all of them staring at me. Lao ehhh.. I just wanna go toilet.. lah.. not agong . Dont look at me like this. So embarrassing
Then got many couple like to squeeze in the small table... @@ then the girl will ask some stupid questions and the boy will explain explain explain. @@ havent finished explaining the girl say want to hv lunch.. and then go out... comeback after 2 hrs. Lol... are u sure u come n study? ?? lol.. better give the place to those who sit at the toilet there...pity them hahahaha.
Recently I went jingsi. I went there at 12pm and planned to study till 6pm... but.. at 5pm all customers disappeared together. Lol. Left the aunty and me in the shop... so scaryy and paiseh.. lol. Last time he will be the last one.. but now.. im the last one.. @@ paiseh leh. But I not dare to ask dad to come earlier. Dunno why. Hahahahah.
I really salute to those who can study in the hse. So geng.. @@ I stop watching korean drama jor .. but I still cant concentrate. @@ sien. Exam is coming sumore. I dun want be the last one ahhhhh. My classmates all very geng..@@ so stress.
Ahhhhhh.
What should I do ahh? STUDY LAHHHH hahaha.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ehh. Im not the only one who stalk lengzai in the skul lohhh..
Hahahah. Im quite shocked when they talk about boys. I thought they re like... nerds. Hahahaha always study.. and not interested in this kind of thing.. but im wrong obviously. She like someone younger than us..? Wtf...? Hahahahhaha she kap lengzai also geh....
Btw .. kap lengzai doesnt means....We lack of love. Hmm. Just for fun. @@ and motivates me to go to school. Hahahhahaahaha.
Make our school life not that boring... hahahaahha...
And my taste always same with her. Hahahhaa thats why yen cannot tahan us. Too siao ady. Hahhaahahaha
--
No comments:
Post a Comment